Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wonderful Corgi Fix

Wow, did I get a corgi fix this weekend. Thank you so much Sherliyn and Russ for inviting me over after the dog show. It was great to put faces to the names that I see on the corgi blogs. And better yet was to get to have a little puppy play. I hadn’t realized how much Trekker had grown until I saw your pups. Also, thank you Cindy for so patiently answering corgi questions. It seems the more I know the more questions I have. Hope the Sunday show results went your way.

2 comments:

Winjammin' said...

We were glad you wre able to make it over Joy. Anytime you ever have any questions, you are more than welcome to call us up and ask, or if you see us at a show, ask us!! We don't know it all, but we can certainly try to answer.

The results went much better on Sunday. Bear, the Phantom son that we own was Reserve Winner's Dog (second best of the boys) and Emmy was shut out. Ransom, that cute litte Pem that you like ;o), won his class, And also Winner's Dog and Best of Breed! He went on to show again in the Herding Group, and he got a real long look from the judge, but didn't get a group placement. That's ok though. He's 11 months old and has half of the necessary points for his championship, and the best part is that he LOVES to show!! :o)

Anonymous said...

I saw a girl playing with her dog (about the size of Trekker) on campus today. Thought about you guys and all of the fun you have with the tunnel and agility equipment. It put a smile on my face.