Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged for Favorite Things

Being a reading teacher, I’m ashamed to say I didn’t read. I’ve been tagged for my 6 favorite things earlier this week and just noticed today.
1. Spending time with family and that of course involves the dogs, my boys.
2. Reading, hopefully better than I did the tagging.
3. Gardening, as long as it’s not too hot.
4. Taking the dog training classes and learning new things. I’m not sure who has the greater learning curve Trekker or me.
5. The hanging, rocking chair under our deck is the perfect place to watch the dogs, read a book, and the garden grow. It’s one of the most relaxing places I know.
6. Watching the light go on in the kids eyes when they finally get something that they couldn’t figure out before. It’s the best!

No comments: