Saturday, December 13, 2008

Guest Writer


Trekker Here (recorded by Luke) -Each morning, after Mom and Dad have left for work, Shiloh, Luke and I wake up and go for a morning walk. Yesterday, the sidewalks were covered in black ice and all three of us slid and skidded around the neighborhood. I accidentally one took a misstep and slipped on my side; don’t worry, it didn’t hurt and I jumped right back up! When we start our walks, I always have a lot of energy and enjoy pulling on Shiloh’s leash (even though he doesn’t like it very much)! After we walk around the block, we go home and drop Shiloh off because the doctor says his legs aren’t as strong as they used to be. Then, Luke and I go for a longer walk and work on “heel.” He says that I’m doing really well and gives me lots of treats along the way, but don’t tell Shiloh because he likes treats just as much as I do!

1 comment:

the Corgi Girls said...

Ooooh, that looks like fun!

;o)
M & I