Thursday, October 30, 2008

I Love Halloween















Trekker here again. I love Halloween! Mom and I sat on the front step and all these kids came to see me. I licked them and talked to them and they pet me. Oh...it was great. Some of them even brought playmates for me. The very best was a Chesapeake Bay mix puppy that now lives right across the street from me. She's 11 weeks. We got to race through the yard. Her mom asked if I would be willing to play with her. I said YES, YES. I'll bug Mom to take me over every day. It's been a great night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma want to know where Shiloh was during this trick or treat time. If he had to stay inside I'll bet he was unhappy. Grandma has to be concerned about both boys.

Joy said...

Shiloh had to stay down in the game room with Rich. I couldn't handle two dogs and treats. The important part was socializing Trekker to new things. You are right his feelingw were hurt.

Anonymous said...

Trekker,

Mom said that you have had an active social life this weekend! I'm so happy that you're having a good time while simultaneously becoming the most popular dog in the neighborhood. Make sure to include Shiloh whenever you can; he loves attention as much as you do. Also, if the two of you beg well, mom might give you some extra treats, it is halloween you know!

Love,
Luke