Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanks Luke, It Works!



Shiloh here—According to Mom, my human brother, Luke, never really got into much trouble when he was in school, but he always in the mix. She has said that she thought he was an instigator. He’d encourage others to do the deed and then sit back and enjoy the action! This left him clear of consequences yet right in the middle of the scheme. Wow, I liked that idea so I tried it today.

Mom was downstairs pulling out Christmas decorations and sorting through them. The Christmas closet looks like that holds all this good stuff, but is off limits. I showed it to Trekker, encouraged him to go on in, and told him I’d be the look out. I’d watch for Mom, yeah right. I knew he wouldn’t be able to resist and would bring out the good stuff. I watched him go in and then lay down to watch the fireworks. Yep, Luke it works. Trekker came out with a mouth full of greenery and boy did he get in trouble. Me, I got away scott free. I’ll try this again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shiloh,
Glad to hear that you're learning the tricks of the trade. Do all of the Christmas decorations make you excited for the holidays? It should because there will be lot of tasty treats for you and Trekker! Miss you big guy, but I'll see you soon!

Your brother,
Luke