Friday, November 14, 2008

The Christmas to Come

I got a taste of the Christmas season to come with a puppy in the house and of course the camera is nowhere close. I bought a smaller Christmas tree this season and offered the older, larger one to a younger teacher who is just starting out. She wants to pick it up this weekend so it needs to come out of the closet that holds all of the decorations. Crates of decorations litter the room and still I’m pulling. Out of the corner of my eye I see a red streak and then see it again. Trekker has the Santa hat and was having a blast running his corgi laps round and round the new obstacle course of Christmas boxes. I just stand and wonder how high decorations need to go on the tree to stay out of puppy’s eager mouth and will wrapped presents be safe. Well puppy experts, any savvy advice?

1 comment:

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Ah yes Christmas with a puppy... might I refer you to my first post with Russ http://cardicorgicapers.blogspot.com/2008/02/corgi-capers-review.html Please note the Christmas section! If we have anything close to a repeat I am putting an x-pen around the tree!

Kim