Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Becoming Buds

The floors will never look the same.
By Sunday night Trekker wanted Zoey to pack her bags and leave. She was fun for a little romp and snuggle, but enough is enough. Trekker did not like sharing his people and wanted her out of his house. By Monday morning I began searching the internet for articles on getting two adult dogs to bond. (Not much there.) I called Cindy back in Iowa, but got no answer so I just winged it. Then this morning they decided they could share my lap and were buds. I guess Trekker decided Zoey wasn't going any place and it was nicer to just get along. As I write this the two are guarding the yard from rabbit invaders. So far three have been run off and they are looking for more. I think I can breathe a sigh of relief and just relax in a two corgi home.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh sorry I missed your call!! Make sure to leave a message as right now we are outside a lot getting ready for winter. Or I'm up to my armpits in baking.

Glad things are working out though. It does take times, there are bumps in the road but in the end, it usually works through.

hugs from brrrrr Iowa!