Thursday, February 5, 2009

Where's a Lawyer?

Shiloh here--I want a lawyer and I want to present the evidence.


Picture 1--Me minding my business
Picture 2--Being attacked by a snapping corgi. Look at those teeth coming at innocent me.
Picture 3--I'm a good dog and don't react. So what does the little rug rat do, but attack my head, nip, nip and pull, pull.
Picture 4--Then, THEN that little...goes around and starts nipping my heels to get me moving.

Does he not know I DON'T LIKE IT!!!This is old dog abuse and I want to sue!



4 comments:

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Oh Shiloh--if my Sara dog were still here she would say "Oh yes I know about those puppies" Hey I happen to know a really good lawyer who has represented Russ on many occassions!

Anonymous said...

My practice has pretty much gone to the dogs -- Chase is sprawled on the office floor, there is a BIG jar of treats on the bookshelf, a crate in the corner, and toys all over. I might be your woman!

Joy said...

Mom was really annoyed with me this afternoon. Trekker was sitting by her when we were outside and I came over and dragged him to the middle of the yard. I told her it was just to play, but I could tell she was mad. I didn't make it worse by saying, "Ha! He deserved it." Thanks for all your support. Shiloh

Anonymous said...

Shiloh,
You're a good boy for putting up with Trekker's rambunctious corgi energy day in and day out. I'm sure it's tiring, but the little pup loves every minute of play time with you. Just remember that before you hire a lawyer to take away his stuffed toys. If all else fails, you're still bigger!

Your boy,
Luke