Monday, February 2, 2009

Step Backward

Trekker and I needed to take a little step backward so that we can move forward. In December I signed us up for handling class on Saturday and beginning agility on Sunday. At the time I thought "no problem". Wrong, it's more than we can take on. We had homework from both classes and weren't doing either well (more me than Trekker). So we've dropped agility so we can get a better handle on the basics. The new plan is to start back with agility in the late spring. Retiring to full time dog mom was the plan I liked the best but was vetoed.

1 comment:

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Ah yes the full time dog mom. I thought "oh I'll have much more time with the dogs once I'm not working full time". HA! Without the housekeeping help I am a full time housekeeper and part time dog mom! Good luck and keep plugging away. It is worth it.