Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Busy Boy

I was just finsished posting when I heard an unusual noise. When I went to investigate I found Trekker's boredom release (pictured). This is the second time this week he's been creative with the toliet paper. Monday night I came home and found the bathroom door closed. Rich had taped a note to the door stating, "YOUR DOG has been busy." I opened the door and found a full roll of toliet paper ripped to shreds all over the floor. I then went to investigate where everyone was. Rich was using the exercise machine, Trekker was grounded to his kennel, and Shiloh was lounging on the sofa with a smirk on his face. I know dogs don't have human feelings but it sure looked like he was pleased that Trekker was in trouble!

2 comments:

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Oh my yes the toilet paper is a great toy! Russ once got ahold of a roll and proceeded to gad about the house with it--the roll was compeltely unrolled, spread, and chewed in less than 3 mins.

Sherilyn said...

The 2 little girls did that to Bekka last weekend while Rus and I were in St. Joseph, MO. Bekka decided to be REALLY nice and clean house for us before we got home, as a surprise, and she had the girls downstairs "helping" her on the floor with the office and our bedroom. She had to run upstairs for something, and swears she only left them alone for 2 minutes, and by the time she got back to the lower level, the 2 little heathens, oops, I mean 4 month old puppies, had shredded a full roll of tp all over the bathroom and our bedroom. She spent the next 30 minutes picking up little scraps of paper. We came home to find them in their crates.