Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Discovery

Trekker here---I'm excited. I'm so excited. I found a rabbit and I chased that rabbit through the whole yard over and over again. I had to go faster than I've ever gone, I even passed Shiloh and Mom said she didn't know I was that fast. When Shiloh got tired and rested I kept going after the rabbit. I had him cornered when Mom called me for breakfast. What was I to do? I came running for a quick breakfast and then went right back out. That rabbit didn't wait for me! I checked the whole yard and couldn't find him. I finally know why Shiloh likes rabbit so much. No more am I going to only check the yard for Shiloh, I'm going rabbit hunting for me. Mom says next time she'll have the camera little more handy. Got to go there are rabbit to find!

No comments: