Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life's Lessons

Patience is not my virtue! Last year at this time I was waiting for Trekker to grow enough to join our household. Time could not move fast enough. Now it seems hard to believe that we’ve only had him a year, he has weaved his way into all of our hearts and I can’t imagine not having him.

I have decide that this time of year comes only to teach me patience. IT’S NOT WORKING!!!! We are in limbo again. Will we be putting our house on the market and moving to Arizona or will we be staying? The control is out of my hands and is in the hands of the manager in the company my husband works for that I don’t know. He doesn’t seem to care that the limbo is killing me. In the meantime, we continue to prepare for both scenarios. Each day I expect the decision and each day we wait again.

On the positive note…we’re able to get outside and Shiloh is feeling pretty good. My two boys try to teach me to live in the moment. Will I ever learn?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom! I'm happy that you've started blogging again, and I like the new picture