Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What You Won't Do For Your Dog


Trekker sits at the window dreaming about getting outside so here I am sitting out in our backyard with the down blanket wrapped around me for warmth typing this blog. Why, you ask? To let the dogs run off steam and chase the squirrels and the rabbits that venture out, of course. For the past several days rain and freezing drizzle has kept us more housebound than we are used to. Maybe your dogs go out on their own but not mine. They want to be where I am, so outside I go, cold or no cold. I’m sure my neighbors think I’m nuts but happy dogs make happy owner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you are crazy, dog folks gotta do what dog folks gotta do.

Sherilyn said...

Nope, not crazy...totally understand! LOL There's nothing that we won't do for our dogs. :)

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

I have spent many cold moments with my cardi clan. Keep up the good work of going the extra mile to keep our canine companions happy! Kim